Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve


Last night I spent New Year's Eve with my wife and daughter at Victoria Park. We saw an act called Fred Penner and he was awesome and got an autographed CD and took a picture of my wife and Emily. Fred Penner is a great kids act. There was also a New Year's for the kids at 9:00, and they set off fireworks off the City Hall Building. Check out Fred Penner's web site!!

There was also some adult acts such as Sass Jordan and she was amazing.
There was also skating on the ice that they have at Victoria Park and they had cool lights in the park as well.

I also took videos of Emily my daughter dancing in the park at her first concert. I am posting the video below.


We all had a great time !!!

 
Creative Commons License
Mark Landeryou's Blog by Mark Landeryou is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.