Monday, June 23, 2008

Steve Plunkett Country Cruise (Car Show)



On June 7th, 2008 there was an amazing car show, that Lisa and I found out about from Rick Walker, newscaster on A-channel news, as well as host of Old Autos Television. The night before, this great event took place on Steve Plunkett's estate. There were a lot of great cars and machinery there. As well as stars such as Burt Ward, and George Barris. The original Batmobile and Batcycle and helicopter were there as well.

Rick Walker also got an interview with the legendary car builder George Barris, beside the car he designed for the movie XXX 2.

As well the General Lee was there and I got my picture taken beside it. I grew up loving that car.
There was also quite a few corvettes there, I got my picture taken beside a rare 63 spit-window vette, while my lovely wife, Lisa got her picture taken beside an old racing vette.

There were also cars that that had amazing flame paint jobs on them. I have pictures uploaded to my Flickr account.
 
Creative Commons License
Mark Landeryou's Blog by Mark Landeryou is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.