Monday, February 24, 2014

On February 19, 2014 an Earth bound Angel got her wings, my aunt Phyllis Landeryou past away. She touched so many lives throughout the years. She deeply touched mine in so many ways that she doesn't even know. I would like to apologize to her, my late cousin Janice and cousin Tom Landeryou, when I was a child, my sister and myself were in a car accident and those people were notified about it and had to come to the hospital for us as our parents were away on a business trip.  That was not fair to you and I should have not told the police officer at the scene to go to your houses.
Love you Aunt Phyllis with all my heart, I miss you and well never forget you, say hello to Janice and Uncle Tom for me and give them my love.  You truly made this World a better place, God Bless you.
 
Creative Commons License
Mark Landeryou's Blog by Mark Landeryou is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.